Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Digital Frame

One of my favorite hobbies is taking photos, I love photos, I think most of my reader’s kwon that I have a blog about my trips around the world and on that blog I show to everyone the interesting places I have been. In my house I have a lot of frames with pictures, but I would like to have in the same frame, several pictures. I searched through the web frame products and I have found a digital picture frame with LCD display that is really very cool! I can have all my pictures in one place. With this digital picture frame you can manage all your photos even set the period of time that you want your pictures to display and how you prefer the transitions between digital pictures and also you can put short movies clip that you have taken and with sound. Digital Framez has several different kinds of digital frames in various sizes. I really want to get a digital photo frame!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tip Me!

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management