Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Eyeball tattoo

We know many people have tattoos in their bodies; I saw many pictures with tattoos in bodies and most of them are beautiful drawings. Some times I stay shocked what I see.
I thought that I have seen everything in my life, but when I saw this picture above…well, what can I say!

This kind of tattoo calls, the eyeball tattoo.

Pauly Unstoppable and Josh, Shannon Larratt, founder the website Bmezine.com, their goal is body-modification.

Shannon says they implement “a really simple, lo-tech approach” to the process. His eye was held open, using a forefinger and thumb, as the pigment, which is the exact same type you would use in a regular tattoo, was injected into his eyeball.

“We injected pigment under the top layer of the eye using a syringe, which, to the best of my knowledge, has never been done before, either medically or cosmetically.”

Source & Image:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats pretty cool i guess but i wouldn't get one think about it. tattoo's on your skin fade so what happens with your eye? and if it dosen't fade and picture 60 year old man with blue eyes

Anonymous said...

it's a real shit, and this guy was a real dumbass!!

aware him he could have serious problems to the eye from now..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tip Me!

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management