Pages

Sunday, September 30, 2007

PlayStation Portable "Slim"

Hello friends and visitors! My friend Tony bought a wonderful machine called PlayStation Portable "Slim" for his daughter, (humm… in my opinion he bought the PlayStation for him, not for his daughter, Tony, I’m joking). He is very excited with this little wonder machine. Well, he wants to buy a protection for the PlayStation Portable, so, I would like ask to my readers, if you know where he can find good source online accessories for this machine, can you please help me?
Thank you!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Check this out at http://www.goldenshop.com.hk/AI-trad/psp/slim_silicon.htm

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tip Me!

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management