Pages

Saturday, September 15, 2007

SalsaCrazy's Online Dance Lessons

My girlfriend loves dancing, she knows many dance styles, but in my case, I don’t have a lot of experience on the dance. So, she wants now to learn other kind of dance, Salsa dancing, Salsa is a popular type of Latin-American dance, I think this dancing comes from Afro-Caribbean rhythms and it melodies are amazing. Well, my girlfriend requested me to search in the internet for some articles or tutorials about Salsa, and I have found a lot of information but nothing special, but a found one place, a website that has Salsa lessons and it entire designed for who wants to begin to learn this kind of dance or Bachata, Merengue and ChaCha. This website has online dance classes, if you join as a member, you will receive 2 free DVDs only for signing up. So, click on this link above and start to read to learn all about them and what they can do for you!


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tip Me!

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management