Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

A bed or a furniture?

I’m always searching for interesting things to announce in my blog and this time I found a bed, is not a normal bed, because is at same time a furniture. Seams strange but is real, as you can see in the picture above. This is great for small spaces, or simply to decorate a room. The mattress sections are positioned on the floor and slot together to form a bed, it can transform in single or a double bed. This idea was born from a Nottingham designer, he won an ward at the New Designers exposition in London. This is one of the most creative beds I have ever seen!

Source & Image:
treehugger

1 comments:

mariano said...

Hi! nice blog this photo is very interesting!
I´m from argentina! i´have a blog like yours and i´d like if you can give me your url link so I can put you in my page like favourites, and then i´ll give you mine and you do the same please if you want to!
bye! wait for your answer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tip Me!

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management