Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

CD chair another kind of furniture

I have many CDs from magazines, most of them have basic games, recipes or music; I have also many CDs that are damage as a result of incorrect recording. Sometimes I wonder, what keeps me taking the CDs. what can I do with those CDs? Of course I can put them into recycle bin, but I’m trying to do something useful with those CDs.
I started to search in the internet for some ideas, and today I found this interesting idea, as you can see in the picture above, is a “Panda Chair” created by Belen Hermosa, is chair made of CDs and metal frame. What a great idea, isn’t it?
Source & Image:

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tip Me!

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management