Pages

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Expand your desktop space

Sometimes my desktop seems to be very little for all icons and folders that I have there. To be perfect, I should have a big wide monitor or two wide monitors to work with my html/xhtml web pages and with my pictures, I never stay satisfied with the my desktop space. But now it with 360desktop software it will be possible to extend the desktop space to several times of your current desktop space. Only you have to do is scrolling the available desktop workspace with some controls. The 360desktop program is open for signup, but it is under beta phase. Watch the 360desktop video below.




Source & Image:
360desktop

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tip Me!

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management