Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2011

A full 360º view of the Airbus A380 Cockpit

I said in a previous post that I’m fascinated by aircrafts, any kind of aircrafts, even Delta wing. So, as I said in another post, the Concorde was the plane that caught my interest since long time, however the new Airbus A380 is for me the new wonder of the sky. A380 is a four-engine airliner manufactured by the European corporation Airbus, a subsidiary of EADS; this air giant is the world's largest passenger aircraft, I think most of you have seen pictures on the internet or by e-mail about this big bird, but if you feel curiosity to see the most important place of the A380, the cockpit of course, I found a website that has a full 360º view of its cockpit. Check this out here!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tip Me!

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management