Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2011

An interesting solution for storing books!

I like read books, it’s our best friend, we can take it with us to anywhere. Oh, never judge a book by its cover. This true philosophy applies to both books and people! A good book is not just to be viewed as a passive read, well, they can actively help to change our lives, sometimes yes!
Well, I try to have my books organized in shelves and in the bookcases, but the space is not to much, so, I have to store them where I have space, sometimes I put them in boxes, I know is not the perfect place for that! So, in this morning a reader sent me an email with an ingenious solution (he says!) to store books, I have the same opinion and the solution is: see these pictures! Good idea, isn’t it?
Thanks Steve!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tip Me!

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management