Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Tiling windows horizontally or vertically

Occasionally I saw my friends at the office adjusting several windows on their browses or folders to fit them with the same size on the screen, (this it is called tiling). Well, when I told them there is a quickly way to do that, they didn’t believe in me. So, what is the fast way to do that? First minimize all windows except those you want open, next go to a blank area on the task bar and click with your right mouse button on it, then you got a pop-up menu, here you have two options "Tile Windows Horizontally" and "Tile Windows Vertically", for me the best option is "Tile Windows Vertically". Great isn’t it?! Try to do this!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tip Me!

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management