Pages

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Awesome video tutorials - Dreamweaver, Illustrator and Photoshop!

If you use Photoshop to do your design work or simply you use it to learn new techniques (if you are a Photoshop beginner), well, I would like to introduce to all of you, what I think is the best (video) tutorial on the web, a website called 3rd Element Training! On this website you can find excellent video tutorials about Dreamweaver, Illustrator and Photoshop. I have seen a lot of Photoshop web tutorials, but for me 3rd Element Training is the best tutorial website I've come across! Navigation is easy and all of the tutorials have clear, high quality illustrations/videos. So, check out some exercises available there and try to make your own picture!

Website: 3rd Element Training

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tip Me!

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management