Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2012

J'aime Paris

I love so much Paris, I went to Paris, 4 times, and for sure this is not the last time, because Paris has so much to offer; I think this city it’s so different from anyplace! Normally I stay in hotels, but the last time I stayed in an apartment, it was so great, the apartment was located in a old building with a lot of history, the apartment had all useful tools! You can always search for luxury apartment rentals in paris, my apartment was simple but very well furnished and was located in the most prestigious areas in the centre of Paris. Feel the atmosphere of living in apartment, is so pleasant and well, amazing!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tip Me!

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management