Pages

Monday, July 29, 2013

5 free Antivirus to keep your computer safe


Nowadays is very important to have in any kind of operating system an anti-virus software, because virus hangs the computer system and sometimes delete useful and important data, For safe computing there are some types of programs which must be there on any system and today I bring my suggestion for the best five anti-virus:

- Comodo Antivirus
- AVG
- BitDefender
- Avast
- Avira

Whatever program you choose, make sure that they are updated over the internet daily! In my opinion these are the best free options in the market. So this list contains only the best antivirus programs that I think are useful, I am not telling that other softwares are useless! Well, if you know other and free great tools, please let here your opinion!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tip Me!

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management